New BpmDj: a Mix Editor for Android
BpmDj turns your Android Pad or Phone into a mix stream editor.
- sequence MP3's of your choice
- match beats using beatgraphs
- add after-effects such as low-pass, high-pass and flanger effects
- song selection based on music similarity
- export your mix as a wave file
Old BpmDj: a Live DJ Tool for Linux
Up to 2013 BpmDj was mainly developed as a testbed for various algorithms. It turned your Linux machine (or cluster) into a DJ system whereby the DJ had to beatmatch two tracks (playing in different processes). An external mixing desk was required to fade in/out the different volumes.